Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Kisses
Vegan Style Recipe
½ cup (120 ml) old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup (60 ml) vegan unsweetened protein powder
2 Tbsp (30 ml) hulled hemp seeds
2 Tbsp (30 ml) flaxseed, cracked
¼ cup (60 ml) unsweetened dried cranberries
¼ cup (60 ml) vegan semisweet natural chocolate chips
Pinch sea salt
1 cup (240 ml) all-natural peanut butter, sugar and salt free
2 Tbsp (30 ml) brown-rice syrup, yacon syrup, pure honey or raw honey
1. In a large bowl, mix together oats, protein powder, hemp seeds, flaxseed, dried cranberries, chocolate chips and sea salt.
2. Add peanut butter and syrup or honey and mix together.
3. Using your hands, knead mixture together thoroughly.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto a baking sheet, or use a mini ice-cream scoop. Using your hands, roll into balls.
5. Wrap kisses in squares of aluminum foil, twisting tops to seal, or store them unwrapped in an airtight container.
6. Chill Out
Store in the fridge for up to two weeks, or in the freezer for up to one month.